Terms and conditions
Let’s Buggy will provide scheduled transportation based on following terms and conditions. Please read the following carefully. Upon acceptance of this agreement let’s buggy agrees to provide transportation to and/or from the designated locations and dates of service.
- Only registered passengers will be permitted to ride with let’s buggy.
- Seat will be only confirmed after receipt of the completed application correctly, completed and agreed upon, along with full payment.
- The driver is in charge while children are riding with let’s buggy and his/her direction regarding safety must be followed at all times.
- Drivers cannot leave the van unattended. They will not announce their arrival by knocking or ringing the doorbell. Therefore, as soon as you are notified through let’s buggy app that driver is 5 minutes away Please have you child ready and come out.
- The driver cannot accept any itinerary changes. Please contact let’s buggy representative and notify of any changes
- Due to consideration for all our customers, maximum wait time at each stop is three minutes. Please have rider ready and waiting outside for our van to ensure on-time arrival at school/activity. If child is not at the agreed pick up location, we will make 3 ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT YOU, if we are unsuccessful, the vehicle will depart at the driver’s discretion.
- Make sure a reliable person is home to meet the vehicle before drop off time. Any extra delays will be charged.
- Car/Booster seats are required for children under the age of eight unless they are 4″ 9″ or taller.
- Seat belts or child restraint chairs are required for all passengers on let’s buggy vehicles. we reserve the rights to terminate transportation for any child that does not cooperate with the use of seat belts or car seats.
- Let's Buggy reserves the right to cancel this agreement without notice at any time due to disciplinary problems with a child while riding our vehicles.
- Let's Buggy is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- It is extremely important that you advise us if your child will not be riding with us or any charter trips that gets cancelled as scheduled on any given day. Please confirm your absence as much as possible by calling lets buggy representative or using LET’S BUGGY app, this will help to avoid delays in performing other pick-ups, and not create worries for your safety.
- If you seek an alternative drop-off location for any reason, let’s buggy will apply a service charge of $30.00. A $30.00 service charge will also apply if the driver is asked to wait for more than 10 minutes for your child. Please have a backup plan for these situations and discuss them with your child and let’s buggy representative.
- We have monthly packages. Once parents make a reservation we do not accept cancellations. 30 days notice in advance is required for terminating services.
- All transportation is prepaid to confirm your child’s schedule. We keep credit card on file and make monthly debit on first of each month. We email invoices electronically.
- LET’S BUGGY does not provide refunds or credit for absences, cancellations, statutory holidays, school breaks, sick days, expulsions or suspensions. All fees are prepaid and non-refundable.
- If for some reason, Lets buggy fails to pick up your child due to an unplanned or emergency situation, you will be credited with that absence on your next statement. If we are unable to continue to provide transportation for any reason, you will receive notice 10 business days prior to any change being implemented.
- We want to make sure each child is dropped off safely. If your child is unable to be left at the specified drop-off location due to being locked out, an adult not being there upon arrival, unforeseen changes in your child's extracurricular activities, etc., Let's Buggy will contact the parent/guardian to get an alternative drop off location. There will be, however, a $25.00 surcharge if the driver needs to wait (wait time will be at discretion of the driver to avoid delaying other riders), take the child on another ride, or do a “second delivery.” Parents please have a backup plan for these situations and discuss them with your child.
Waiver of liability
- This agreement releases Lets Buggy (9940197 Canada Inc) from all liability relating to injuries that may occur during the ride. By signing this agreement, I agree to hold Lets Buggy (9940197 Canada Inc) entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence.
- I also acknowledge the risks involved in hiring lets buggy for transportation. These include but are not limited to injuries. I swear that I am participating voluntarily, and that all risks have been made clear to me. Additionally, I do not have any conditions that will increase my likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in this activity.
- By signing below I forfeit all right to bring a suit against Lets Buggy (9940197 Canada Inc) for any reason. In return, I will receive this transportation service. I will also make every effort to obey safety precautions as listed in writing and as explained to me verbally. I will ask for clarification when needed.